Monday, January 17, 2005

Pillowghan

Afghan
5 1/2 x 4 1/2
219 sts x 108 dc rows
Pillow
18" x 18"
72 sts x 36 dc rows
I started one for one of my Daughters. She wanted all green with smiley face pocket, I don't have enough of the green she wants so we have decided to make it in stripes of all colors. I am thinking of the 8 basic colors going from dark to light. Black, brown, green, blue, purple, red, orange, yellow, and white. Ok so I counted wrong, 9 colors. What color is left out in the basic 8 crayola box? Is it white or purple?
I think I will make the pillow in the green and yellow that she originally wanted. Still have to work out the graph for the smiley face.
I have completed 219 sts x 8 dc rows. That is only 5 1/2' x 4". Long ways yet to go. Great project for watching movies. Like the "Return of the King" extended version.

No comments: