Friday, February 18, 2005

Yarn disaster

How are you coming along? I was doing great until this
mornings disaster.
The set up:
Have Bible, Devotional book, cup of coffee.
Place:
Living room, couch,end table full of books, off white
carpet, bag full of yarn next to end table.
Action:
Set coffee down reach for Bible and coffee falls to
floor. Goes in bag of yarn (White to dark colors) All
over the carpet. AAAWWWWEEEEE
quick prayer goes up of why, go get towels, white
vinegar, baking soda. Soak up , pour vinegar,soak
more, more vinegar, more soak up, add baking soda, let
set.
Check bag of yarn, the white yarn got it , brown and
light purple. Rinsed them in cool water all seem fine
except the white yarn will have to wait till it dries
and cut off a few yards.
Went on with the bible devotion. Didn't find out the
why of the disaster, (Satan that Devil) but did find
out that: "My flesh and my heart fail, But God is the
strength of my heart and my portion
forever."Psalms73:26
Back to the coffee disaster: looking good for the
carpet. I must let it dry completely before I know for
sure, but I don't think there is going to be a
noticeable stain. God is so GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!

No comments: