Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What's new?

As you can see I have already messed up on my New Years goal for this blog. I told you I would load pictures of my work as I am not a writer. Well I haven't finished anything. So I guess I will post inprogress pictures along with pictures as I finish them.
Now to explain why there is no picture today, Drum roll Please!!!! I am still learning to load and down load pictures. So bear with me and have a little patience please. I shall learn and post shortly.
I hope to have one new picture a week at least. Now I am off to go learn how to load just one or two pictures from the camera to the computer. Or something like that.
Oh, can you teach an old cat new tricks??? I can leave you with a picture of Garfield.

1 comment:

♥ KNITTING ART said...

So Sweet?
But My Beauty is ill last 2 weeks.
She's 15 and looks like "give me for going..." but it's impossible for me. So nowadays our 2nd. address is veterinarian.So SAD