Tuesday, April 17, 2007

March Is really over?

Here I have let another month slip by and not started my son's blanket . At this rate it might be done by Christmas, but, then again????

But I did get a few things done. Some yard work.,No. 4 son signed up for Little League, Got son No.3 his Bass Guitar to go with the band he has started so he can learn to play,Daughters 2 and 3 looking into college courses for the summer, Daughter 4 taking summer classes to finish her Senior year, and I did do some , but , very little crocheting:



The first one is a clover Hot Pad for St. Paddy day, But the color is distorted, it is actually green, The second is a colorful bookmark.

Plus had the grand kids for spring break. Poor kids didn't have much fun as it was wet, rainy and cold. But I think they still had some fun.
<><

No comments: