Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Best laid plans..........

Well, I didn't get any crocheting done. But, My daughter and I got started on her dress. Had gotten one of the multi-size patterns. Cut it out according to the measurements of her body. Well as we pined it together it was starting to look to big. So we pinned the whole thing together and realized it was 2 sizes to big. Have to do a lot of taking in. Thank goodness we hadn't sewn it yet.
We haven't cut out the sheer over coat yet. So we hopefully will not have a size problem with that one. Hope to finish the dress tomorrow as she will be gone this weekend. Then have next week to make the sheer overcoat. Have any suggestions or hints on how to work with sheer let me know. Could use all the help we can get.

Need to work on those fingerling gloves people ordered too. But the grandson was sick last night and upchucked. I think he has the stomach flu. Not eating, slight fever, and sleeping a lot. Poor baby he is only three.

No comments: