Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Culprit discovered


I have been without a computer for about a week. Thought it was due to a late bill. Not the case at all. Checked all the wires to the computer and phone line. Decided that the DSL box has fried its self.
Never have someone else do what you should do yourself. So I started checking all the wires, everything was hooked up right to the computer. Hmm, check the DSL box and its wires. They look ok , Wait, what is the phone line hooked up to? It is not hooked up to the phone jack the phone is hooked to? This wire goes behind the couch around the end table along the wall behind the TV, it is unhooked from the other phone jack. Now, who could have unhooked it.
The Kids said,"Not Me!! And they don't play behind the TV, they are always in front of it.
OH, "Garfield" That Cat. He is always playing and running behind the TV. Asked him about it. He just looked at me Like, what do you think, Duh, You know that I always run and jump at you from behind the TV. Come on dummy, How else would I get you off the computer to feed me. So now I am back on line. And I think I will put the Cat out. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had the same thing happen, too!! I hate to say it, but we're happy it's not just our monster cats who get into trouble!
Our youngest daughter and I finally caught one of her cats stealing her paint brushes during Christmas, and I got it on camera. She couldn't figure out where they were going before we caught the culprit.