Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Never enough time

I have been busy making fingerless gloves for the boys. Made some for my grandson's birthday, and now have request for all the boys at the party. Plus a mom or two. So I will be busy doing that this week.
Also my youngest daughter has decided to make her Easter Dress. Now if you knew this daughter you would know how astounding this is. This is the Tomgirl of Tomgirls. Never can get her in a dress, let alone do any kind of sewing. So this will have top priority. She has chosen a princess style that is sleeveless with a sheer over coat. The sheer ove coat scares me as I haven't worked with sheer myself. But we will try and hope for the best. We have less than two weeks and have only cut out the princess dress pattern not even have it on the clothe yet. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

No comments: